CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Daisy Squidgy


Hi everybody, I thought I would share my latest card with you!

As soon as I saw this little cutie, I had to have her.

I stamped the image onto watercolour card and coloured the image using my Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils. The sentiment was also included with this stamp....bonus!!

I finished with some sequins!

Pop over to the Spectrum Noir Blog for more inspiration!

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - showers or flowers


Fi
x



6 comments:

Lin said...

What a fun image, Fiona, and love your CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Tracey T said...

Great minds think alike, Fi - I had to buy her too but haven't had chance to colour her yet. This is gorgeous, love a bit of yellow, so bright and cheerful xx

Aileen said...

Wonderful card Fi, love your colouring and design. These stamps are so cute.

Juls said...

Just gorgeous xx

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!

Marilyn said...

Oh, I love this sweet card Fi!